Tuesday, January 20, 2009

About Me


My name is Jessica Orchard and welcome to my photography blog! I will use this as a place to post previews from shoots and pics from around the crazy Orchard home.
I am the mother of 2 beautiful and fun children and the wife of my honeyman of over 8 years. My cute little family keeps me on my toes constantly!
Over the years photography has become a huge interest of mine. I have always been a big fan of "capturing the moments" in life and would always be so mad when my pictures didn't turn out very well on my point and shoot camera. I wanted to be the mom that had "cool" pictures of her kids. This forced me to dig in and start learning. Though it is always an ongoing process, I have loved every minute of it so far!
When I am not behind the camera I enjoy being outdoors and doing anything active. I have gotten into the sport of triathlon and cycling again and have had a blast!
**Located in St. George, UT**

No comments:

Post a Comment